RSPCA POLICY NOT TO ACCEPT ABANDONED PETS

HOW THE RSPCA DEAL WITH LOST PETS

WHAT THE RSPCA DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW

Thursday 10 November 2011

RSPCA ACT DISGRACEFULLY (WHATS NEW?)

RSPCA PROTESTS OUTSIDE PARLIAMENT

In light of recent publicity about horses being dumped, I would not advise anyone to ring the RSPCA for help or advice.
Recently a horse was dumped on waste land very close to where I live.
My family and I, and others, have been feeding it.
A girl at my grandson's college was so concerned about it that she rang the RSPCA. They weren't interested!
Their actual advice was: "Don't give it any food or water, so that it gets worse, because if it looks healthy no one will take it."
I am appalled at their response. I always thought the letters stood for the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, but what they were advising is cruel.
How would that person like to be tethered with a chain around their neck, with no shelter, food or water, and people being told to starve them. It is a total disgrace.
I will never donate anything to them, ever.
Name and address supplied.
http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/RSPCA-acted-disgracefully/story-13763435-detail/story.html

No comments: